This site is delivered by Destination66 Ltd.
We are committed to protecting all users’ privacy. We will only use information collected lawfully in accordance with current legislation. This includes information submitted voluntarily by users through a form or gathered automatically as you visit this site.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT SUBMIT ANY SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE INFORMATION through this site except through acknowledged secure areas. We accept NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER for data submitted through insecure areas of this website.
Data Controller: Destination66 Ltd
The Data Protection Officer, EastNeukNowNow, c/o Destination66 Ltd, 3 Smithy Road, Balmullo, St Andrews, KY16 0BG.
You can also email us with the same request at content @ destination66.co.uk
Please provide your full name, email address and full postal address when writing to us.
Providing data about other people: by giving us information about another person you are confirming that they have given you consent to provide the information to us.
Communicating with you: it is very important to us that we provide a service that not only meets but exceeds expectations. This section explains the information we collect and how we use your data to communicate with you. By submitting your contact details, we may contact you or send you promotion & marketing materials from time to time. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email from us in the future by unsubscribing from our database.
- Submitted Information
- Visits & Research: we undertake online research and visit businesses and organisations from time to time, adding details to our working database: to the best of our knowledge, these details are added in good faith. If at any time you wish to have those details removed from our database, please contact us with your request using the information above.
- Competitions: the information you provide when you agree to enter a competition run by us, exclusively or in partnership with identified third parties.
- Sign-ups: the information you provide when signing up to communication – be it e-shots, surveys, newsletters or similar.
- How we store your data: Data gathered is held in secure, password-protected storage in accordance with regulations: data provided that generates our email database is stored for such time until you unsubscribe or until we unsubscribe you.
- How your data is used: Your data may be used in a number of ways to improve how we communicate with you: this may include: sending you notifications that might cover news, events, promotional offers and emergency updates as deemed relevant from time to time.
- Who uses your data: Your data may be used by the data processor (third parties with whom we work, such as a social media platforms), the data controller (us) and no one else. We do not share or sell your data to any third party. The only eventuality where we share such data is when it is provided to regulatory bodies under a legal obligation to protect our own legal rights, if someone’s safety is at risk or if there is a security risk to others.
- Accessing your data: You can request the data we hold on you at any time by contacting the Data Controller as detailed above.
- Are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without them, some services (i.e. shopping baskets, electronic payment, etc.) can???t be provided.
- Collect information about how visitors use a site, i.e. which pages are viewed most often, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor: all information is anonymous. This feature is only used to improve the site’s functionality.
- Permit the website to remember choices you have made; this might include your user name, your specified language or your region) and they provide enhanced, more personal features to enhance the user experience. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made: fonts, font size and other parts of site pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested – such as video streaming or comments made on the Blog. The information collected might be anonymised and they can’t track your browsing activity on other sites.
- Improve the overall user experience and enable some of the functionality provided by this Blog site.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that some cookies are placed by third party service providers (i.e. social media like/follow buttons) who perform some of the functions listed. Some of these services may track your behaviour on other websites over which we have no control.
- Analytical Data: This website also uses Google Analytics to allow us to monitor how users use our website. As part of this activity, if you have a Google account and have allowed Google to associate your web and app browsing history so that you may receive personalised ads then Google may collect a Google identifier which allows them to identify your Google account when you are using this website. If you require further information or wish to opt out of Google Analytics Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features then please visit: Google’s currently available opt-outs.